Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LUNAR: Harmony of Silver Star for PSP

Image Hosting
Remember her?

While ago, there's announcement of Lunar: Silver Star remake for PSP titled as Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star. Graphic and interface are changed and the publisher, Gungho promises new events, remastered music, and an expanded backstory. Developed by Game Arts.

My friend told me that Famitsu mentioned Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star as Sega CD, remakes perhaps this game will follow same background story as Lunar: Silver Star (not PSone/NDS remake)?

PS: Sorry, for now on I tried to write post in English. Yes, I know mine is suck. Bear with it for while until my English improve ~_~

1 comment:

Riezka said...

OMG! MIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

/me hug Mia xD

lama tak jumpa dg dirimu.. sejak tamat lunar silver story di ps1 jaman dulu... T_T